Hey y'all, it's been a loooong time since I've been on here, hope you are all well!
This journal mainly goes out to anyone that has a keen interest in the WipEout franchise, so if you're a WipEout enthusiast, fan (like I am), etc. then you may be interested to know that a while ago I began obtaining media from various websites like wallpapers, screensavers, etc. for the sole purpose of archiving the content (to prevent it being lost) onto my MediaFire account so that it can be accessed practically anywhere. Examples of much needed archival are wallpapers from the WipEout Fusion official website that was took down years ago and only managed to get most of the highest resolution wallpapers provided from the archived website.
I have now recently decided to allow public uploads to the "WipEout stuff" area on my account in the folder named the "Public archive", so basically if you have any WipEout related stuff that you want to upload and share (so long as it don't use up a very massive amount of memory) - you can upload them to the "Public archive" if you want to.
If you do want to upload to the "Public archive":
- You can:
* upload as many files as you want that must be WipEout related;
* upload images that are within the upload limit of 25 MB per file and do not exceed 20000x14200 pixels; and
* upload files of any other type that are within the upload limit of 200 MB per file
- You cannot:
* upload any files that are NOT WipEout related;
* upload any images that exceed 25 MB per file and/or exceed 20000x14200 pixels;
* upload any files of any other type that exceed 200 MB;
* upload ay malicious content such as ZIP files containing trojans; and
* modify or remove any of the files contained within the "WipEout stuff"
Any files within the "Public archive" will be checked from time to time, and possibly sorted into folders within the "WipEout stuff" to prevent congestion in one folder.
Be aware that if any content is found that does not meet the terms given above, that content shall be removed.
You can access the "WipEout stuff" here, or upload content to the "Public archive" here.
If you have accidentally uploaded content, wish to know where your content is placed within the "WipEout stuff", etc., please send me a note to my deviantART, leave a comment on this journal post, or send a tweet to me on my Twitter.
* UPDATE - 21st March 2014 *
Have now uploaded some very high quality WipEout 2048 artwork found amongest my backed up stuff on my computer that I found on the interwebs a while ago.
You can find them in the "Artwork" > "WipEout 2048" folder within the "WipEout stuff", or you can just go here to get to the folder immediately.
If you have any high quality (if not any quality) artwork, wallpapers, etc. for WipEout 2048 or any other WipEout game, don't forget you can upload them onto the "Public archive" and help build it, it's much appreciated if you can. Also, if you have any suggestions, queries etc., leave a comment, send me a note, or send me a tweet.
* Updates placeholder - future notable updates to the "WipEout stuff" will go here! *